Mahindra 7000 Series
7000 series utility tractors are as powerful as they are affordable. These value-packed machines are designed to conquer even the toughest tasks, offering a new hydraulic system with best-in-class 5,730 lbs. of 3-point lift capacity. If you’re in the market for a utility tractor that provides exceptional performance without any of the costly bells and whistles, look no further than the 7000 series.
- ENGINE: All 7000 series models come standard with Mahindra’s own industry-leading common rail diesel technology (mCRD), offering minimal oil and fuel consumption, high strength steel connecting rods, and a less complex design.
- PTO: The economical 540E PTO setting allows for less fuel consumption and lower noise levels in light PTO work. Enjoy robust power for your implements while you avoid breaking the bank.
- TRANSMISSION: Standard 15×15 Power Shuttle allows for the widest speed range in class, providing excellent directional control for heavy-duty loader work.
- LIFT CAPACITY: With the highest loader lift capacity in its class, 7000 series tractors give you the power you need to work faster and more efficiently.
- COMFORT: 7000 series tractors come standard with Mahindra’s own mComfort Seat—an industry-leading ergonomic seat designed to reduce operator strain during the long workdays.