Mahindra 9000 Series
The 9000 series is built for those who want nothing less than the best. Engineered with a singular focus: to create an ultimate tractor experience that maximizes efficiency, comfort, line of sight, quality of construction, ergonomic convenience, low cab sound levels, ease of servicing, maneuverability, and much more. All of these deluxe features are housed within one of the toughest, strongest, and most durable tractors on the market. Don’t settle for less than Mahindra.
- DELUXE CAB: All 9000 series models come standard with a deluxe cab equipped with air-conditioning and heater, a spacious and comfortable interior, front window wiper, flat ergonomic operator platform, USB charging port, and much more.
- COMFORT: Standard mComfort Air Ride seat with adjustable armrests and headrest reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity.
- 3-POINT AND HYDRAULICS: With best-in-class lift capacity (at 9,460 lbs.) and best-in-class hydraulic flow (21.2 GPM), you’ll experience the power that your implements are truly capable of.
- LOADER LIFT CAPACITY: There isn’t much in the world that a 9000 series tractor can’t lift. With best-in-class lift capacity (5,415 lbs. up to full height) and best-in-class lift
height (162″), you’ll have the power to lift your productivity to higher levels.
- ENGINE: All 9000 series models come standard with Mahindra’s own industry-leading common rail diesel technology (mCRD), offering minimal oil and fuel consumption, high strength steel connecting rods, and a less complex design.
- TRANSMISSION: Choose between 32F/32R or 12F/12R Power Shuttle transmissions, both allowing for the widest speed range in class, providing excellent directional control for heavy-duty loader work.